NAID AAA Certification: Beyond the Claims and Promises
This short video explains the value of NAID Certification in establishing the ongoing compliance and security of data destruction companies. It also explains how, by selecting a NAID AAA Certified company, customers are actually fulfilling important regulatory requirements to validate the policies and procedures of their data destruction company contain specific language and provisions.
Gone For Good Document Destruction adheres to the highest levels of security in the industry. Since Gone for Good’s inception, we have been AAA NAID Certified, the highest certification available for secure document destruction businesses. Our certification requires all employees to pass criminal background checks, drug screens and receive training in maintaining confidentiality. Our facility and equipment must pass annual and unannounced inspections.
- Shred width of 5/16” exceeds the industry standard
- Co-mingling of paper makes recreating documents virtually impossible
- National background checks and drug screening of all employees
- Trucks equipped with highly secure locks, a laser sensor alarm system and a real-time GPS tracking device
- AAA NAID Certified Facility with 24 hour motion sensing alarm system and accessible only via a keypad controlled access
Plant Based Security
Our operational policies and procedures ensure a consistent closed chain-of-custody for Off-site services. Here’s how the process works.
On-Site Mobile Security
Gone For Good is diligent in ensuring our On-site mobile service is at its highest level of security. Here is how the mobile based chain-of custody works.